Matcha: Story Time

Starting my day with a hot cup of coffee was always a part of my routine. There was never a time where I skipped intaking coffee. Having said that, I saw this new trend getting pretty famous all over the internet: MATCHA. And that is how I tried it, at a café, I ordered their most popular drink Iced Matcha Latte. While I savored it sip by sip, at first it felt bitter just like coffee, but after few more sips it felt smooth and had an earthy feel to it. That is exactly when I fell in love with Matcha and started using it in my daily life. Drinking Matcha tea felt like getting the most refreshing hug ever! 



Matcha- Have you ever wondered what is so unique about this green tea powder? How it can be used in our day to day lives? What are its benefits? How this versatile ingredient can be used in recipes? Well Hello there! I am Afrah Khan and I am obliged to share everything that I know about Matcha and my experience with it.




I've been drinking Matcha for a year now, Although I haven't completely replaced it with coffee, Instead I've started pairing the two together. Believe me it tastes energizing and calming at the same time. Which is why I am excited to share a complete guide on what Matcha is, how to choose the perfect blend, how to prepare it, along with some of my recipes.


This specific green tea is life changing and has incredible health benefits yet continues to stay delicious at every savour. It is marked as an ancient drink in Japan for over 1000 years used for its medical qualities. Matcha is a Japanese green tea powder made from finely powdered dried green tea leaves. Speaking of the taste, it is slightly bitter with an earthy taste, but gradually has a smooth and sweet feel to it.

Despite being part of the Japanese culture, it has widely become popular in the US and other parts of the world for its color, taste and health benefits. To know more about this beautiful green tea, do read my next blog "What exactly is Matcha?" which will be published soon. Thank you for putting in your time and reading this small piece of information. I hope it was helpful and exciting to you as it was to me. Let us meet soon next time but with a cup of steaming or chilled Matcha tea on the side.







Comments

  1. Loved it! Very informative and helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it!!! Graphics are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good the tea looks so refreshing 😋🤤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, very informative! looking forward for the next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so nice apne toh MATCHA diye

    ReplyDelete
  6. prefectly established blog 🤍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing content
    Waiting for more blogs on food from you.
    Stay blessed
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go unni really pretty blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Informative content 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so interestingggg🍵

    ReplyDelete
  11. 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an interesting and trending topic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Double Chocolate Matcha Cookies: an indulging snack

Grades of Matcha

Lets beat the heat: Strawberry Matcha Ice Cream